The release includes a variety of enhancements to improve usability and understanding of the Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart. In addition, we've added 9 new companies.
New company profiles
- Fritz Dräxlmaier Holding GmbH
- GEA Group AG
- INA-Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG
- K+S AG
- Karsan Holdings LTD
- Lanxess AG
- MAHLE GmbH
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Stefan Dräger GmbH
Enhancements to Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart filtering capabilities, navigation and accessibility to explanatory information
With this release, users can better understand the liability risk associated with business activities and underlying details associated with those risks via the Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart enhancements described below.
- New plot point colors for each plaintiff type enable a user to more easily distinguish plaintiff types and determine the higher risk plaintiff types on more complex Litigation Risk Quadrant Charts. In addition, the plaintiff filter container is more conveniently located to the right of the chart and associated with an information icon "i" that provides a user a concise explanation of each plaintiff type.
- The Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart now can be filtered by multiple dimensions. For example, the Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart associated with the company BASF SE below has filters for Litagion® agent, Defendant Class (Commercial Activity) and General Harms allowing a user to more easily explore and identify relevant business activities and associated risks of interest. All available filters are conveniently located in a filter container above the chart and each filter is linked to an information icon "i" that provides a user a concise explanation of each filter.
- The information dialog associated with each plot point on a Litigation Risk Quadrant Chart have been enhanced to display more comprehensive information. For example, a user will now always know the general harm, defendant class (commercial activity) and liability risk associated with any plot point in addition to other information.