1. To create a new portfolio, select the first company or industry you'd like to place into your portfolio. To select the first company or industry, from the Oortfolio homepage, select either COMPANIES or INDUSTRIES. The remainder of this guide describes creating a new portfolio containing the first company, but the same steps can be completed to begin creating your portfolio by selecting your first industry, using the industries page.
2. Using the various SEARCH, SORT, or FILTER options, locate the first company you'd like to add to the portfolio and click on its Dartboard visualization.
3. After selecting the company, click the UNDERWRITE button to enter policy details for the company to be added to the portfolio.
4. Set the the desired limit, attachment, quota share, and trigger type for the policy and click OK.
5. After setting the policy terms, click the ADD button to create a new portfolio and add the company to the new portfolio. Enter a name you'd like to title the new portfolio and click OK to create the portfolio.
6. Oortfolio will display a confirmation notification upon the successful creation of the new sample portfolio. Simply click OK to load the portfolio.
7. Your new portfolio has now been created and is ready for you to add additional policies, represented by companies or industries.