On December 1st, we released several significant Oortfolio enhancements including new exposure charts and portfolio statistics, several usability enhancements, and an improved portfolio upload process to accommodate larger portfolios with decreased response times.
Exposure charts and statistics
The new exposure charts and portfolio statistics will allow you to analyze your portfolio’s exposure to individual Litagion agents using various statistics, visualize the relativities and drill into policy drivers. This analysis tool will deliver deeper insights into your portfolio's Litagion agent accumulation, in addition to identifying potential growth opportunities. These enhancements will also allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of your risk selection and underwriting strategies by comparing results across different exposure metrics. Additionally, they enable you to better understand the full distribution of Litagion agent risk by viewing exposure across an array of statistics, such as EL, PML and TVaR.
- Static portfolio summary statistics.
- Presentation of alternative accumulation measures by Litagion agent.
- Policies Exposed
- Limits Exposed
- Ground-up Unlimited Future Loss
- Ground-up Limited Future Loss
- Limited Future Loss Above Attachment
- Policy Year Loss
- Drill down to policy-level details by Litagion agent for both the Policies Exposed and Limits Exposed accumulation measures.
- Presentation of full portfolio summary statistics for both company-modeled and industry-modeled policies.
- Policy Count
- Avg. Attachment
- Avg. Limit
- Avg. Quota Share
- Avg. Limit After Quota Share
- Sum of Limits After Quota Share
- % of Policies - Claims Made
- % of Policies - Integrated Occurrence
- % of Policies - Occurrence (High)
- % of Policies - Occurrence (Low)
- Inclusion of TVaR(5) and LLTVaR(5) statistics where appropriate.
- “Select/deselect all” functionality for purposes of investigating Litagion agent exclusions.
- Portfolio and policy list view.
- Group delete functionality for portfolios and policies.
Portfolio upload performance optimization
Oortfolio's portfolio upload functionality now features faster response times and the ability to accommodate larger portfolio uploads (max 75,000 policies/portfolio).