1. To add a company or industry to an existing portfolio, first select either COMPANIES or INDUSTRIES from the Oortfolio homepage. The remainder of this guide describes adding a company to an existing portfolio, but the same steps can be completed to add an industry to an existing portfolio using the industries page on the Oortfolio homepage.
2. From the COMPANIES page, select and load a portfolio from the LOAD PORTFOLIO drop down menu. This selects the portfolio to which you will be adding a company.
3. Using the various SEARCH, SORT, or FILTER options, locate the company you'd like to add to the existing portfolio and click on its Dartboard visualization.
4. After selecting the company, click the UNDERWRITE button to enter policy details for the company to be added to the portfolio.
5. Set the desired limit, attachment, quota share, and trigger type for the policy and click OK.
6. We recommend you click PREVIEW to preview the loss projections for the policy at the selected terms before adding it to the portfolio. You can edit the terms and preview as many times as you like. When ready, click ADD to add the company to your portfolio at the selected policy terms.
7. Oortfolio will ask you to confirm before adding the company. Simply click OK to complete.
8. The company has now been added to the portfolio.